Pumpkin Fever

by - 2:58 PM

I've been going on a bit of an orange and green craze, with a touch of brown. I like to call it Pumpkin Fever. Perhaps it's because October crept up on me faster than I would have liked. I don't know what it is about these colors together right now that's just screaming WEAR ME! I've been on the hunt for a nice pair of orange jeans and it's harder than it seems. I found a worthy pair in Zara for about $60 but they didn't have my size, womp womp #tragic


Below are some styles I found while roaming the interwebs like a fashion hungry predator. I enjoyed these and thought they're worthy of feeding my pumpkin appetite. I'm completely smitten over that Chloe patch sweater (I probably won't buy it though). I don't even know why I like it so much. There isn't anything particularly appealing about it, but it looks so big and cozy... Yum.
Pumpkin Madness
Chloé pullover sweater, $1,175
TopShop pointelle cardigan, $76
J Brand mid rise skinny jeans, $338
ALDO oxford wedge, $110
Diba black lace up booties, $50


Here are my nails today:



Madness I tell you!



Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love how you call it pumpkin fever, this has served an inspiration for me to branch out and try other colors to mix in my wardrobe!

    www.societysmisfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Chloé sweater! Why don't they just remove some numbers from the price? Haha :P

    Check out my blog if you want. http://iisforisabel.blospot.com/

    Isabel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia