Blogger Picnic

by - 8:53 PM

Saturday I passed by a blogger picnic at Mc Carren park in Brooklyn. It was nice to see familiar faces and meet new people. The picnic was organized by Tick Tock Vintage, Idee Geniale and Heart City Vintage. There was fruit, chips, yummy spiked punch, and great conversation.
There was plenty of stylish individuals every where you turned.

Wearing Vintage top, Shoes purchased in Colombia, Christys hat, DIY denim Joyce shorts
I adore big red roses. I am currently searching for a big flower clip that resembles the roses on this top.
It was a lovely day! Thanks to 24blogazine for my outfit photos! What did you do this weekend?

Xo Nubia Xo

Like NubiasNonsense? Follow me on Google here and BlogLovin here. Check out my YouTube-Nubtube here. Follow me on Twitter to know what I'm up to here. You Rock. That is all. Good day!

You May Also Like

2 comments

Follow Me On Instagram