Happy B-Day Alex!

by - 4:32 PM

Yesterday my boyfriend George and I took a trip a little over an hour to visit my little niece Alexandra for her 3rd birthday.

This is actually his debut in NubiasNonsense you might see him here and there through my entries. That's us waiting for the 6 train to go to the Bronx. Waiting for the train on the weekend is such a drag! but I felt I had to be present to this event.

Meet Alexandra the princess, Last year I actually hosted her 2nd birthday with a Strawberry Shortcake theme but this year my sister kept it more low key. Alexandra picked out her own outfit which she was so very excited to wear. Look at that purple tutu skirt such exquisite taste! Maybe she'll take after her Aunt ;-)
We got there a little later than I had hoped for due to train trouble so the party was almost over. She was tired after a while.



We played with balloons, dolls, tea cups, hair dryers, Disney princesses, and all sorts of thing! I love her and I'm sure this wont be the last time you see her cute little face either.
xoxo
Nubia
Dress:Beacons Closet
Sandals:Forever 21

You May Also Like

8 comments