Be Safe, Smell Good =)

by - 4:07 PM

Unfortunately in these times I turn on the news and I'm constantly reminded of the Swine Flu. It is very important to be careful and I wanted to emphasize the importance of that. I have been advised by many people to wash my hands every time i go home and to walk around with a Sanitizer.

I just wanted to throw some information for anyone who needs it about how Bath and Body Works have some great Anti Bacterial Products starting from as low as $1.50. That's definitely a bang for your buck!

I actually own both of these products.


They are both very good and smell great. I actually carry the lotion around with me the most and my girlfriends cant get enough of it.

So visit your local store and take care.
To purchase one now click here

You May Also Like

1 comments