Egg whites!

by - 3:38 PM

Here I am in my office eating my breakfast before I head off to my meetings. EGG WHITES! They are very healthy for you, I thought I would share some facts.


They are high in protein which is great! But you should only eat the white because the yolk has very high cholesterol. Egg whites have about 26 grams of protein and also include these great minerals:
-Potassium
-Magnesium
-Calcium
-Phosphorus
-Copper
-Zinc
-Iron

The only con is that they are kind of high in sodium.
BUT check out these reviews ladies! If you have a lot of blackheads or trouble with your skin they make an awesome natural face mask. For more about that you can click here.

My next mission is to Switch over from Coffee to Green Tea. Green Tea is very healthy and amazing for your skin. But I love coffee!

You May Also Like

0 comments